As one of the finest hosting firms in the industry, Bluehost has been providing a free trial for over a decade. The firm has provided a 30-day free trial to assist new online entrepreneurs to start their businesses stress-free. Generally, according to Bluehost, this offer is a continuation of their 30-day money-back guarantee. By providing these benefits, Bluehost hopes to gain the customer’s confidence. Webmasters want to avoid losing their money or hiring substandard services. Starting with a “free-trials” service can help you evaluate the service and determine whether it is worthwhile before committing to it. Here, we will look at Bluehost’s free trial in more detail. We will also discuss its features, advantages, and alternatives. Keep reading to learn more about their offer.
Is there a Free Trial for Bluehost?
There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not Bluehost still offers free trials. There hasn’t been any clarity on the subject for quite a while. We sought to find out how the free trial works and contacted Bluehost’s customer support. We got a prompt response from the support group saying that the free trial is still available. However, after we signed up for a Bluehost shared account and attempted to access the offer, we discovered that a shared account costs less. You may use this link to benefit from the same offer. We created a new account and checked to see if the offer was still available and if it was free. We also asked if it was free or not. Remember that many free hosting trial accounts still require you to enter your credit card information. We wish to help you with these issues as well.
How Long is the Free Trial for Bluehost?
The free trial lasts for a full 30-day cycle. There are several perks to signing up for the 30-day free trial. With no doubt, our favorite is obtaining a free domain for as long as you are a newcomer. However, you will not be able to register a domain with Bluehost on your free trial. However, you will be able to use a subdomain to connect to your site. The add-on services will not be accessible during your free trial. In addition to getting a free domain name and site-building tools, you will be able to send an unlimited quantity of emails, bandwidth, and domains during the free trial.
How Do I Cancel Bluehost if I Don’t Want to Keep It?
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee for all Bluehost users, whether new or old. You can request a refund or continue to use the service before the 30 days elapse. The trick is to pay for one of their plans and start using it right away. You can discontinue using it at any time before the 30 days are up, or you can request a refund. There is no better alternative to recommend to a new Bluehost user than the 30-day money-back guarantee. However, there are some limitations to be aware of before you begin your free trial period. You can check them out here before you pay for their services. You will only be refunded for the hosting fee for customers who pull out before the 30 days expire.
How Much Does Bluehost Cost if I Want to Keep It?
Bluehost provides six hosting plans, with multiple plans and rates for each one. Here are the least expensive starter and renewal rates for each type of hosting:
- Shared hosting costs $2.95 per month, which renews at $8.99 per month
- Shared WordPress hosting costs $2.95 per month, which renews at $8.99 a month
- WooCommerce hosting costs $15.95 per month and renews at $24.95 per month
- VPS hosting costs $18.99 per month and renews at $29.99 per month
- Managed WordPress hosting costs $9.95 per month and renews at $29.99 per month
- Dedicated hosting costs $79.99 per month and renews at $119.99 per month
Are There Coupons or Deals for Bluehost?
Yes. Bluehost provides a discount for new customers as part of its basic hosting package. For the initial term, the price is discounted, and once that period is over, it reverts to the regular price. Every Bluehost plan includes both a regular price and a discount. You’ll see that the discount is based on the plan you select and how long you stay. For example, the least expensive shared hosting plan is $180 in savings every year if you sign up for three years—that’s 63% off its regular price. The prices Bluehost lists on their website, as well as those discussed in this article, are for 36-month contracts because this is the least expensive option.
How Do I Get the Free Trial for Bluehost?
First, you must create a new account on the platform. A lot of people struggle to locating and accessing the deal. Here’s how to go through it:
- Go to the login page when you open their website. You may either create a new or existing account by entering your details.
- When you’ve completed the login procedure, choose your package, either Basic, Plus, Choice Plus, or Pro
- Next, accept Bluehost’s terms of service and click next. You’ll then need to connect a form of payment for the period you desire (it won’t charge your card yet). To keep a record of your purchase, you’ll receive a receipt from Bluehost via email
- Now that you have joined Bluehost, you may sign up for a 30-day free trial offer. You may decide to keep their services or seek alternatives.